Pepper Picks | Entertaining Faves
Happy Saturday, Sweeties! We're having a few friends over for a little housewarming later this afternoon, and I couldn't be more jazzed to get back into the hosting groove after our move last month.Here are just a few of my favorite party essentials for all of your entertaining needs, and I'm extra excited to invite YOU to come over for a sneak peek of our new place, right through the screen (next week)!
1. // Collapsible plates - Picnic perfection for taking the show on the road! (Or at least on the lawn. Or fire escape. Or living room floor.)
2. // Confetti push-pops - A must-have for surprise parties and vaccuum-cleaner demonstrations. ;)
3. // Stemless glassware - Are the bubbles on the inside or the out? Who can tell and why would we care when these are so flipping cute!?
4. // Popcart - Grocery shopping & delivery for the pinterest obsessed! Dying to make a recipe that you've seen online? Pop it into your Popcart, and the ingredients will be on your doorsteps in a day or two - Brilliant!
5. // Leather coasters - Because who wouldn't want a snazzy silver spot to set their delicious drink?
6. // Placecard holders - Mr. Adler does it again with his quirky home accessories... These brass beauties would brighten up any tablescape in a flash.
7. // Boxed wine - Sounds questionable, but this Public House version looks great, and tastes even better. Trust.