In Pictures | Outfit Details from 2012
I know it's been a few weeks since posting the other two 2012 S&P recap posts (see favorite outfits here and me movin' around here), but this one got a little lost in the shuffle of the past month.I thought I'd share some fun detail shots of last year's looks, in hopes that it might inspire a bit of extra accessorizing when you get dressed for anything fun you have planned for this weekend. (You can click the numbers below each image to take a peek at the whole look, if you'd like.)
It's the end of a short week for most of us, and I'm seriously SO happy that it's Friday! I've been feeling under the weather for the past few days, and am looking forward to some time off to relax by partaking in the following:
- Hosting a few friends for dinner tomorrow night, and excited to pick a delicious dessert from my Pinterest boards to serve on these gorgeous plates that I've had my eye on for ages!
- Attending a birthday party for a super-cool dinosaur-loving kiddo and am thinking that I'll bring him a little something to learn from and also a little something that's just for fun. :)
- Trying a new cardio-barre class at the new studio I've been going to for the past few weeks... Been loving the ballet-inspired workouts and honestly started seeing results in just a few days! (If you're in/near Hoboken, you MUST. TRY.)
- Watching the Oscar's from the couch with a big bowl of homemade popcorn between us (this kit has everything you need to make your own), and we like to spice ours up with seasoning salt, Cholula & dried herbs!
- Reading the last few pages of this page-turner so that I can move on to another one of the books I snagged on a major President's Day sale at the bookstore last weekend!
I hope you have a fun few days no matter what adventures you decide to tackle, and I'll see you back here next week with a fun new little S&P feature for you! Has to do with spicing things up, so GET EXCITED. ;)*Layout designed by Sarah Sherwood.