Digital Sprinkles // Jetsetting
Heading off on the first leg of my BAZAAR on Air tour tomorrow, and have been in a very travel-focused mindset over the past few days. Couldn't help but share a few of my favorite links from around the web that have me thinking about zipping around the skies in style.
- I love my kindle, but one of the things I miss is being able to share and swap real-life books with friends. I recently discovered Lendle, and it seems like it could be the perfect solution to my book-borrowing woes. Do you have any other tips on e-book sharing?
- Speaking of e-readers... I'm in need of a cute case for mine. Thinking about getting this tangy tangerine one; perhaps I could justify it by using the excuse that it would help me read more!
- I don't think anything will ever replace the special coffee-shaped nook in my heart, but I've recently become obsessed with a new brew! My favorite place to grab a quick cup in the West Village even has one named after me, and I made sure to pick up a handful of singles last time I was there so that I could carry my tasty tea with me on the road!
- Speaking of brewed beverages... I'm always on the hunt for well-designed and functional travel mugs, and this one might be my next purchase. Extra points for being microwave and dishwasher safe, plus - it's SO on-trend with the pastel color options.
- I spotted the perfect plane outfit from one of my fave fellow fashion bloggers a LONG time ago, but have never been able to forget it. Time to start thinking about how I can recreate my own comfy springtime version for my 6:30am boarding time tomorrow!
Would love to know what your travel must-haves are... any tips, tricks or products that I must know about to make my frequent flying a little easier? Check out my last travel essentials round-up to find out what I can't make a trip without, and feel free to share your own in the comments!