Spending this past weekend at the pool has me feeling ready for a Spring full of sunshine-y style.
Not only does a new season mean that cleaning out the closet is unavoidable, but I can’t help but think that grabbing a few new things (on sale!) is a good way to reward all of my hard work. ;) Plus, I’m already mentally packing for our Great Love Getaway in Mexico next month!
Here are a few of the goodies that I’m dreaming about adding to my closet, and in usual S+P fashion, they’re all conveniently great deals!
- This slouchy sweater dress is cozy enough for layering and breezy enough for running errands.
- A pastel peplum top is precious in the tiniest of gingham prints.
- Tassel slippers cute enough for a beach BBQ but classy enough for brunch with your parents.
- Wine-colored fringe to keep your sandals and satchel coordinated with a seasonal glass of sangria.
- Just in case you were hoping to squeeze a few Spring trends into one piece, this off-the-shoulder romper will keep you ahead of the curve.
- Unique nude flats will never get old. (Try saying that ten times fast.)
- The trick to trying this distressed look is to let someone else do the ripping for you.
- A good straw hat can be hard to find, but this just might be my match made in head-wear heaven.