Mother Nature is a bit mixed up in this part of the US, and shopping for Fall trends feels like a daydream for now.
I probably won’t pick up many new pieces until our movers arrive in CA with all of our things (YES I’ve been living out of a suitcase for two months), but I can’t resist taking a peek at some of the goodies in the Shopbop Friends + Family sale!
Let’s daydream together about unlimited spending and brisk ocean breezes, shall we?
- Corduroy is back. How do we feel about this? I’ve always been a fan, and am thinking about diving right in with these retro bells.
- Fresh square specs have a fun update with multi-colored flecks.
- This splurgey suede skirt paired with a sleek modern crop top. Date night done right!
- A pair of patent black loafers with the biggest bold buckle you’ve ever seen.
- Pick up some shredded denim for a beachside bonfire or add some girly “bow” heels for a more polished look.
- I usually think sweater dresses are kind of dull, but this flax colored version is so chic with a fringed hem.
- Looking long and lean in a crisp pair of dark flare jeans.
- Shearling booties for the days when it actually decides to be cold. (Not holding my breath.)
- The world’s tiniest bucket bag to fill with matching berry lip stain.
- A glitzy gold timepiece to remind me to stop shopping and get back to work. ;)
Ps. – I lied about not buying anything… Couldn’t resist this drapey cashmere cowlneck. Can you blame me?
Image via the lovely Miss Anne.