We did it!
Twenty episodes, a complete first season, and tons of exciting things planned for when we start up again on round two in January.
Take a listen to hear our season finale that launched today, and feel free to browse our Unofficial Rules of Marriage below:
The Peppers Unofficial Rules of Marriage:
- Don’t try to hang a chandelier together in your first year of marriage.
- Always keep your partner’s mood music on hand.
- No one likes to be woken up by a vibrating floor.
- Never air your dirty laundry in public.
- It never hurts to ask for a price cut.
- Never serve deli meat to a vegetarian.
- Putting on a bikini is the best way to cheer up a crying husband.
- Nothing really rhymes with husband.
- Use caution when pouring your heart out to a narcoleptic.
- Getting across the country takes longer than you might think.
- You can’t teach an old spouse new tricks.
- Always act impressed when your partner flexes their muscles.
- Airplanes are not the place to point out gray hairs.
- Connection is easier when you have a good cushion.
- Never try to paint your nails while riding in the car.
- Lipstick is the quickest way to keep away the kisses.
- Don’t get a puppy unless you’re ready to be a parent.
- Cute haircuts are the best way to a new friend’s heart.
- Make sure your bathroom works before hosting overnight guests.
- And finally (for now…) champagne bottles are always meant for popping.
I’d love to hear your thoughts if you’ve been following along, AND if you’ve got a question or topic that you’d like to hear us chat about in an upcoming show, fill out the handy form right here!
In the meantime — come hang out with us in the facebook group until next season, and we can’t wait to connect with you there. ;)