The next few weeks are going to be full and fun ones for our little fam…
Our move across the country has already begun, and I can hardly believe that we’ll be calling California home before the end of the month!
If you follow along with our adventures on social media, you’ve probably seen me mention the cross-country tour we kicked off a little earlier this week: We’re traveling the nation to hug as many of our podcast listeners as humanly possible, and learning even MORE about how funny marriage really is in the process.
I’m SO excited to invite you to the Marriage is Funny On The Road events that we’re hosting, and we’d love to have join us if you live nearby!
You can RSVP at the links below (feel free to bring friends!), and be sure to leave a little note in the comments if you’ll be coming out to say hello. ;)
- Aug 28th – Columbus, Ohio // “Creative Partnerships” hosted by Earnest Home Co. + The Wonder Jam Studio… We kicked off the trip with fistfuls of colored pencils, a mediterranean spread + a roomful of people we’ll never forget!
- Aug 30th – Grand Rapids, Michigan // “Getting Used to Great Love” – A backyard BBQ hosted by Chris + Sarah Palmer
- Aug 31st – Chicago, Illinois // “Meet the Peppers Happy Hour” – Craft beer + big hugs hosted by Clyde’s Rebirth
- Sept 4th – Kansas City, Missouri // T.B.A.
- Sept 5th – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma // “Anything Goes On The Road” – A full-disclosure conversation where you can finally ask us whatever you want.
- Sept 7th – Waco, Texas // “Frommunity” – Hosted by Jenn Giles Kemper and Waco Wine Shop
- Sept 11th – Phoenix, Arizona // “Marriage is Funny LIVE” – The finale of our first season, captured in front of a live studio audience
I must also mention that our trip would NOT be possible without the help of incredibly generous friends and hosts, and I need to say an extra special thank you to our partners at Sprint + Airbnb for keeping us plugged in and powered up along the way.
If you can’t make it to see us in person… We’d love have you come hang out online!
- Witty on Twitter. We’re @meetthepeppers together. Tweet us your stories with the #marriageisfunny tag.
- Artsy on Insta. Regular updates at the @styleandpepper feed, and extra fun highlights as we #moveforward with @sprint!
- Silly on Snapchat. Find us at styleandpepper and get ready to giggle. (Shamelessly sharing tons of puppy photos and the occasional lame joke.)
- Friendsies on Facebook. (Request an invite to join our private facebook group a.k.a. The Treehouse of Trust.)
Ps. – I’m SO in love with these sweet images shot last weekend by my dear friend Tutti. You can check out the entire feature that she shared over on her blog, and I feel so lucky to have such talented friends with precious hearts!