Concrete Catwalk // Sneaky Sweater Set

November 6, 2014

IMG_3868

The one thing that I don’t love about a super-short hairstyle:  Despite several applications of my favorite mega-hold hairspray, it seems to have a mind of its own any time the wind starts to blow!  (Looking less like I’ve got my own wind machine and more like a runaway toupee.)

We were wandering through a darling New Jersey neighborhood when the gusts picked up, and even though I wasn’t originally planning to shoot this outfit – it seemed like a fun moment to capture and share. ;)

Keep reading to see the full post plus outfit details, and in the meantime – I hope your week is has been beautiful!

Ps. – Did I fool you with my sneaky sweater set?  It’s really just one piece, and love that it makes layering a breeze! (I bought it in two colors!)

IMG_3725

Top to Bottom // Floral scarf, J. Crew shirttail sweater, Shel Couture agate necklace & starfish ring*, Big Star denim*, Sole Society wedges, Me Char clutch* // * Notes a gifted item.

IMG_3814 IMG_3737 IMG_3757 IMG_3747 IMG_3872 IMG_3797 IMG_3778

Hop on the list for love notes from the bottom of my very full heart!

• Reply kelsey November 6, 2014 at 10:12 am

very cute outfit and love the unexpected colors!
    ladies in navy

• Reply Kari November 6, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Beautiful photos! I love that top and those shoes!! You make even windy days seem stylish:)

• Reply Katie November 7, 2014 at 9:30 am

This outfit is pretty much me in a nutshell. Thanks for the inspiration. Cue shopping!

• Reply Jessie Artigue November 13, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Haha – I both love AND hate to have that effect on people! Great for inspiration, not so great on a wallet. ;) XOXO

• Reply Tamara November 7, 2014 at 9:57 pm

I know exactly what you mean about windy days when you have short hair! It never has quite the same sexy windblown effect that you can achieve with long hair ;). You look adorable anyway though and I love that sweater! :)

Tamara