Today’s Nutrish & Delish post is not only jam-packed with seasonal fall recipes, but it’s also the unofficial teaser of a fun new video coming up a little later this week… That means TWO food posts in just a few days – You noodles ok with that? ;)
The ten apple recipes you see here are PERFECT for using up your bounty at this time of year, and many thanks to the darling Alex and Sonja for being such a creative couple that cooks! (Check out their blog pronto for more healthy and whole ideas for your kitchen!)
- // Roasted Cauliflower with Apple and Dill
- // Cabbage and Apples
- // Cinnamon Apple Chips
- // Apple, Walnut, and Savoy Cabbage Salad
- // Apple Pomegranate Galette
- // Apple and Gouda Quesadillas
- // Apple, Manchego, and Chive Salad
- // Mini Bourbon Apple Pies
- // Apple Almond Quinoa
- // Apple Cranberry Sage Bites
Ps. – Looking for an apple idea with more of a fizzy buzz? Check out the fall cocktail that Mr. Pepper and I made for you right here!
Find more Nutritious & Delicious ingredients right here.