Concrete Catwalk // Rosy Glow

September 4, 2014

IMG_3275 This morning marks the the start of a LONG week for me…

Instead of feeling overwhelmed, I’m choosing to feel thankful for:

• A floral frock that is just as easy breezy as it looks
  • Fun events with friends from near and far
  • A full list of fashion week adventures (follow along here!)

It’s SO easy to let a jam-packed schedule creep in and get in the way of my usual sunshine, but I’ve found that practicing gratitude grounds my heart the most, and lets me live in the moment as best as I can.

Keep reading for the rest of the look, and play along in the comments with this quip:

Gratitude trumps overwhelm. Today, I’m thankful for _______.”

IMG_3263 Top to Bottom // Vintage earrings and bangles, Alice + Oliva floral dress, kate spade ny handbag*, Old Navy wedges (similar// * Notes a gifted item.

IMG_3240 IMG_3229 IMG_3259 IMG_3264 IMG_3247 IMG_3235 IMG_3283

Hop on the list for love notes from the bottom of my very full heart!

• Reply erin | house of earnest September 4, 2014 at 8:54 am

How cute are you? I love the relaxed fit of the dress! It’s perfect for a breezy, warm day!

• Reply Jessica Thornton September 4, 2014 at 9:51 am

Totally wish I was hanging with you this week!

• Reply kelsey September 4, 2014 at 9:57 am

your outfit and bag are stunning but the message of the post is what gets me the most. so amazing. i am going to practice this today too!

• Reply Jess Zimlich September 4, 2014 at 11:43 am

Today, I’m thankful for fresh drinking water. I’ve been parched lately ;)

• Reply Sam September 4, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Gorgeous as always! This dress is perfect for you. Can’t wait to see & hear about all of your Fashion Week adventures!

xo
    Sam

• Reply Jana September 4, 2014 at 10:59 pm

O my gosh! I ‘m loving that dress! You look fabulous! Have fun at all your NYFW events! I will be living through you :)

Xo Jana