Summertime just SCREAMS fresh, sun-ripened berries to me… Eating them by the bushel and shoving them straight into my mouth is the preferred method of eating them here at home, but every once a while I try to get fancy by working them in to an actual recipe. ;)
I’ve rounded up a few delightful ways to prepare them by this glowing gal, and I’d love to have you tell me your all time favorite way to eat strawberries below this post!
Ps. – My mom and I used to dip them into a little dish of sour cream and then a big pile of brown sugar when I was a little girl (has anyone else ever done this?)… The combo of flavors is INCREDIBLE, and I only wish there were a way to recreate without the serious sugar high!
1. // Strawberry Vegan Overnight Oats
2. // Strawberry Banana Split Bites
3. // Raw Triple Berry Crisp
4. // Spring Salad with Strawberry Lemon Basil Dressing
5. // Fruit Pizza with Avacado Lime Whip
6. // Healthy Strawberry Oat Squares
7. // Heat Wave Summer Strawberry Salad
8. // Strawberry Quinoa Almond Salad
9. // Chilled Strawberry Almond Butter Soup
10. // Strawberry Banana Nut Butter Muffins
Find more Nutritious & Delicious ideas right here.