Concrete Catwalk // Lacey Overlay

June 26, 2014

IMG_1602

First week back from vacay, and so far?

I’m having my arse handed to me on a platter, y’all.

Between having an extra special house-guest (soon-to-be roommate!) here in Hoboken, PLUS today’s full schedule of styling and hosting a fun video project for a Brahmin x Vogue partnership… I’ve been running around like a crazy-person trying to get everything lined up for the next twelve hours of fun. ;)

In the meantime, check out the rest of this outfit post below, and see the last time I wore this silvery skirt right here. (Apparently I’m convinced it needs to be paired with hot pink!)

IMG_1550

Top to Bottom // Bauble Bar earrings, Lips & Nails, J. Crew short-sleeved sweater, Karen London necklace*, Two-finger ring, Ann Taylor perforated handbag*, Vintage Escada skirt (a gift from this little lady!), kate spade bracelet & ring, Isaac Mizrahi oxfords* // * notes a gifted item.

Shop the look:

IMG_1570

IMG_1559

IMG_1617

IMG_1551

IMG_1593

IMG_1616

IMG_1576

IMG_1565

IMG_1598

IMG_1574
IMG_1600

Hop on the list for love notes from the bottom of my very full heart!

• Reply Jess Zimlich June 26, 2014 at 9:43 am

Back to reality after a vacation can be so overwhelming! I run around like a crazy person every single day, don’t feel bad ;)

• Reply kelsey June 26, 2014 at 10:14 am

adore that top and best of luck with crazy work!
    ladies in navy

• Reply Jana Meister June 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm

I am lovin all the accessories you have paired with this outfit! That bag is gorgeous and I love love love that necklace. You always look flawless :)

Xo Jana

• Reply Jessie Artigue July 2, 2014 at 11:55 pm

You must have your flaw-fogging glasses on, my dear! ;) Appreciate your sweet heart so very much, though!!!

• Reply KATERINA June 27, 2014 at 4:44 am

Returning to work after vacations sucks unless you love your job and I’m not that lucky..
    I’m new here so I’m not familiar with your style but I have to say that I would prefer to see you dressed in a different way. I like the skirt and shirt but not together.The shoes are great though!
    Enjoy your weekend!

• Reply Jessie Artigue July 2, 2014 at 11:52 pm

I appreciate your honesty, Katerina – So refreshing and thanks for weighing in! :)

Feeling grateful both for vacations AND a job I love to come back to, but always finding extra time to daydream about my upcoming getaways. Wishing you a happy shortened holiday week if you’re in the US, and would love to know more about you if you’re up for sharing! XO