Concrete Catwalk // Fields of Sunshine

May 21, 2014

IMG_1094

Wearing white to a winery seemed like a great idea at first.

A color choice as bright as the sunny rays, and the lack of sleeves allowing the Vitamin D to seep deep into my bare shoulders…

All of the refilling that we successfully accomplished was only mildly dimmed by the fact that I am a very clumsy person, and people in white dresses should rarely hold multiple glasses of Pinot Noir in one day.

*Ahem*

(Thank goodness we took these photos before the tasting AND thank goodness that our dry cleaner keeps my tab open!)

Another successful outside-the-city escape has me majorly looking forward to a few other upcoming adventures, especially now that the weather seems to be most delightfully in our favor.

Anything exciting you’re looking forward to for summer?  Fill me in here, and I’ll bounce those buzzy vibes right back at you!

Ps. – I’m proud to share that I smuggled in an entire half-a-picnic for four people in my all-day city tote… It’s one of my very best and comes with me almost everywhere!

PPs. – I thought it was hilarious that three separate people asked if I was getting married that afternoon, and everyone kept giving Mr. Pepper dirty looks for not being more dressed up than his usual jeans and slip-ons.  Looking back, I’m realizing that if we would have played along, they might have sent us home with a few extra bottles of bubbly! ;)

IMG_1052

Another fun way to shop!

IMG_1092

Top to Bottom // Bauble Bar earrings*, House of Harlow sunnies (on sale!), Vintage dress, Brahmin All-Day tote*, Noonday Collection bracelet*, Miss Trish sandals* (similar), Banana Republic ring (similar) // * Notes a gifted item.

IMG_1057

IMG_1076

IMG_1069

IMG_1087

IMG_1054

IMG_1077

Hop on the list for love notes from the bottom of my very full heart!

• Reply Tanya May 21, 2014 at 10:02 am

Cute, cute & cute! Your haircut is fabulous. Fun to see a short “do” with so much sass!

• Reply Samantha Peterson May 21, 2014 at 10:43 am

I cannot get over your hair, it’s BEAUTIFUL!! So graceful and Audrey Hepburn inspired! I hope I can be brave enough to one day chop my hair like this! Hope all is well lady! xx

• Reply Rachelle May 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I adore the pixie cut on you, you have such a delicate neck so this cut is perfection. Looooove it!

xo
    ​PinkSole​

• Reply Jessica Thornton May 21, 2014 at 3:35 pm

LOVE this! So glam and summery.

• Reply Sam May 21, 2014 at 8:01 pm

This dress is GORGEOUS on you! Loving the new haircut with those statement earrings too!

xo
    Sam

• Reply Rania | Excuse Denied Blog May 21, 2014 at 9:10 pm

I love this bohemian look! And THAT bag, THAT BAG – beautiful. x

• Reply StushiGal Style May 21, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I’m loving the all white and that tote is everything! I love big bag! Your pixie cut is really pretty too! Love the look!

• Reply kelsey May 22, 2014 at 11:54 am

this dress is darling but the wine situation was tenuous to start! haha i’ve never worn anything but the color wine to wine taste…
    ladies in navy

• Reply Jessica // The Steele Maiden May 27, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Love this look! The perfect effortless cool on a Summer’s day :)

• Reply Color Crush // White Washed | Style & Pepper June 16, 2014 at 5:00 pm

[…] This latest Color Crush is bringing even more super-bright white into the saturated sunlight… […]