Concrete Catwalk // Ocean Blue

April 7, 2014

Last morning in Kansas City, and I’m spending it the best way I know: Breakfast at my favorite spot with sweet friends, and hitting up a few vintage shops for some last minute treasure hunting.

Speaking of vintage goodies… I was so busy taking care of Sadie and trying to get out the door last week that I didn’t get a chance to share these fun photos from a feature posted on The Refined Woman last week about one of my favorite investment pieces.

Probably not surprising to see a vintage dress that incorporates pleats, metallic fabric and a flowy shape all in one…  As Mr. Pepper (and Tim Gunn) would say: “That’s a lotta look.”

And I happen to love it. :)

More fun photos (by Kat Harris) and full details after the jump!

Top to Bottom // Forever21 round sunnies*, Vintage Halston dress (similar) from Second Time Around, Vintage beaded heels (similar), Kayu seashell handbag* // * notes a gifted item

• Reply Sam April 7, 2014 at 9:18 am

How gorgeous are you?! LOVE the metallic sheen of this dress. It flows so perfectly…definitely a worthwhile investment!

• Reply kelsey April 7, 2014 at 10:07 am

this dress is so fantastic!
    ladies in navy

• Reply Mary @ The Kitchen Paper April 7, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Jessie! You beautiful lady! I’m so glad to have met you this weekend, and now to be following your blog! I so admire your creativity and positivity — it’s wonderful to see a strong woman uplifting those around her.

Can’t wait to see what you’re up to!

• Reply Meg April 7, 2014 at 9:01 pm

That dress looks great on you!

• Reply Fallon Carmichael | Sage + Sparkle April 7, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Jesse, you are so giving me Daisy, from the Great Gatsby, in these photos… and I’m loving ever minute of it! xxo

• Reply Maya April 7, 2014 at 11:22 pm

You are so stinking cute and that dress is gorgeous on you! So much fun to meet you this weekend. You are such an inspiration and I loved your talk at GBS! xx

• Reply Ashley April 12, 2014 at 2:25 pm

OBSESSED with that dress and of course it is vintage halston! looking lovely as always :)

xo SideSmile,
    SideSmile Style

• Reply Concrete Catwalk // Cropped + Chopped | Style & Pepper May 19, 2014 at 2:56 pm

[…] Ps. – Remember the last time I wore these heels a few weeks ago?  Totally different look! […]