Concrete Catwalk // Flair? Flare.

January 21, 2014

IMG_9590

Bell-bottom jeans and bangles on my wrists… both adding a little something extra to a funky weekend look!

A brief bout of above-freezing temps allowed me to bare my arms just long enough to pile on these new bracelets from Marlyn Schiff.  I know that some people follow the rule of taking one thing off before they leave the house everyday (I think it’s called editing?), but my last-minute extravagant add-ons are usually the very things that make me smile most.

You know I love an outfit that will tilt heads every now and again. ;)

Keep reading for the rest of the look, and toss on another accessory just for me today, will ya?

P.S. – Based on our impending [temporary] change of home-base next month… I’m already starting to think about what I’ll be packing and what will be staying here in Hoboken.  Do any of you have experience with packing for extended periods of travel? I’d love to have you share your tips, and will likely be needing all the help I can get!

IMG_9584

Top to Bottom // Vintage silk scarf, Raoul geometric silk shell*, Anthropologie capelet, Bauble Bar crystal statement necklace, MiH Marrakesh kick flare denim*, Marlyn Schiff snake cuff, lacquer bangle & rhinestone bracelets*, Brahmin Ophelia handbag in gold metallic*, Aldo heels // * notes a gifted item

IMG_9613

IMG_9599

IMG_9650

IMG_9615

IMG_9648

IMG_9608

IMG_9625

IMG_9620

IMG_9667

IMG_9630

• Reply kelsey January 21, 2014 at 10:11 am

i really like the cropped sleeves on that coat
    Ladies in Navy

• Reply Sara January 21, 2014 at 11:41 am

Just gorg!

• Reply Katie January 21, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Gorgeous headband. You would love 5 two 3 headbands. They are made by a couple girls in AZ. :)

• Reply Rachelle January 21, 2014 at 5:34 pm

This jacket is fantastic and love that lip color on you.

xo
    ​PinkSole​

• Reply mulberry bags outlet reviews January 22, 2014 at 12:21 pm

mulberry bag he instead seeks to inspire his fiveyearold son with a straightforward account of sir ernest shackleton’s heroism,cheap mulberry bags uk reviewBut,micro loop hair extensions, when the market crashed in 2008,Karen Millen Outlet Store, that began to change. Of course, by then the country’s three banks had all collapsed and every man, woman and child in Iceland owed a part of the debt $330,000 each. There was only one woman in a senior position in an Icelandic bank and in 2006 she quit

• Reply em January 23, 2014 at 9:15 am

Love this look on you!

• Reply S&P TV // My Interview on Smart Creative Women! | Style & Pepper May 2, 2014 at 6:00 am

[…] Full outfit here. […]