Photos by How Sweet It Is // Layout by Sara Haile
It’s been a while since the last Nutritious & Delicious post, but seeing as how this coming week will likely be very food-centric for most of us in the US, it just seemed appropriate!
Keeping things even more timely with one of my all-time favorites that we enjoy in our home year-round: The Sweet Potato!
Today’s recipes were all created by one of the sweetest bloggers out there, and let’s just say: girlfriend is SERIOUS about this radical root vegetable. See below for 10 great ways to cook sweet potatoes, and be sure to let me know if you try any of the dishes for yourself!
1. // Roasted Autumn Panzanella Salad
2. // Black Bean & Arugula Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with a Poached Egg
3. // Roasted Potato Salad
4. // Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes with Blackberry Salsa
5. // Roasted Sweet Potato Risotto
6. // Bourbon Sweet Potato Bisque
7. // Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Roasted Garlic Cream
8. // Smoky Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
9. // Roasted Grape & Goat Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
10. // Parmesan & Sage Root Vegetable Truffle Fries
Are sweet potatoes a staple at your Thanksgiving table? We didn’t ever really have them growing up (I’m more of a garlicky green bean gal), but now Mr. Pepper and I enjoy them weekly!!!
P.S. – Check out the last Nutrish & Delish to find out about 10 great ways to cook kale, and take a peek at my adventure last year to see me pick it straight from the farm and shove it in my mouth! :)