Concrete Catwalk // Ladylike Leather

October 24, 2013

IMG_7162

There’s no denying that leather is shaping up to be one of the biggest trends of the season, and lately I’ve been enthusiastically been working the material in to my wardrobe whenever I can.

Click through to see how I’m taking a cue from the ladylike feel of this faux leather full skirt, and added bonus: In keeping with yesterday’s announcement, I’ll be sharing a fun S&P TV episode on this same exact topic right here very soon!

P.S. – Subscribers of S&P TV will always get to sample the goods, so join the party and you’ll be among the first to see new videos each time they’re released!

IMG_7094

Top to Bottom // Striped sweater (similar) – J. Crew; Necklace – c/o Sorrelli; Leather skirt – c/o Halston Heritage; Handbag – kate spade new york; Bracelects – c/o Sorrelli, Bauble Bar, Tiffany’s, Chelsea Charles; Rings – Bauble Bar & Vintage; Heels – Aldo

IMG_7185

IMG_7118

IMG_7153

IMG_7146

IMG_7170

IMG_7149

IMG_7197

IMG_7190

IMG_7199

• Reply Rachelle October 24, 2013 at 7:51 am

This outfit is so darling I would so wear it. Cannot wait to watch your videos.

• Reply FripperyVintage October 24, 2013 at 10:10 am

Love that skirt, what a great shape.

• Reply Berty Morales October 24, 2013 at 11:23 am

You look gorgeous. Love, love this entire look.

• Reply Alecia October 24, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Cutie! Gotta love me some stripes and a faux leather skirt :)

• Reply NET-A-DRESSER October 27, 2013 at 5:34 am

Love that skirt…….loving the whole leather vibe right now! x

• Reply lily October 27, 2013 at 5:40 pm

this outfit is adorable! love how it’s ladylike and edgy at the same time. Also, I really love your poses and angles – your smile is gorgeous and your hair is so cute! followed you on bloglovin and i’d love if you could check out my blog too!
    lily x

• Reply Brittany Engler October 30, 2013 at 6:53 pm

The leather trend is definitely one of my favorite trends this season. My style tends to be very girly and preppy so I’ve been a little skeptical on how to make the leather work with my style. I love the way you’ve styled the leather skirt here! It’s feminine and definitely on trend. I’ll have to try this mix myself. :)

Britt

• Reply Spicy Sale // Perfect Piping | Style & Pepper March 2, 2015 at 11:21 pm

[…] in SO many different ways, and the ladylike satchel shown above (which is the ivory counterpart to my oilve version), is now half off AND has an adorable little sister if you’re looking for something a bit […]