Concrete Catwalk // Apple Picking in Animal Print

October 10, 2013

IMG_6222

From our apple-picking excursion in Northern NJ a few weeks ago!  My first time, and I was like a kid in a candy shop. :)

Click through for the full post, and outfit details…

IMG_6266

IMG_6216

Top to Bottom // Hat & leopard sweater – c/o Otte NY, Necklace – Clyde’s Rebirth, Stevie ankle jeans – c/o AG Jeans, Boots (similar) – via Marshalls, Handbag – c/o Botkier (and Mr. Pepper in J. Crew!)

IMG_6149

IMG_6179

IMG_6234

IMG_6159      IMG_6256

IMG_6143

IMG_6262

• Reply Sam October 10, 2013 at 9:21 am

How cute are you?! One thing I miss about fall in the suburbs is apple picking. It’s so fun, and quintessentially autumn! Love that sweater :)

xo
    Sam

• Reply Rose October 10, 2013 at 10:33 am

Looks like you had SO much fun!!! I wish I’d gone apple picking this year, but I’ve been picking up local gala’s from the store instead :)

Blonde in this City

• Reply Jessie Artigue October 13, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I would have brought you a whole bushel!!! I don’t even know how late the season lasts… Could you still go?

• Reply bri October 10, 2013 at 11:15 am

ah! my family and used to go apple picking growing up and then i moved to socal… not so much with the fall activities here. you are rocking those boots! so so cute!

• Reply jaana October 10, 2013 at 5:31 pm

you should go!! there are lots of U-pick places in the mountains. its so fun, even though the weather is hardly fall-like.

• Reply Jessie Artigue October 13, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I couldn’t believe how much fun I’d been missing out on all these years! One of the absolute best parts about living in the Midwest and now Northeast after being in AZ/CA my whole life is experiencing the true manifestation of all seasons… Now we’re kind of hooked. :)

• Reply Naomi A October 10, 2013 at 12:26 pm

You and your hubby are so adorable!

The Occasional Indulgence

• Reply Jessie Artigue October 13, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Thanks, Naomi! I think he can take most of the cuteness credit for that particular shot. :) XO

• Reply Anna October 11, 2013 at 4:51 am

I love the colour of those boots, stunning! xx

South Molton St Style

• Reply mj October 11, 2013 at 10:51 am

You look so naturally happy in these, it’s beautiful!

• Reply Sydney (wttwCreate) October 11, 2013 at 11:51 am

you look adorable!! I can’t get over how cute your hair looks! that necklace is so interesting too! xoxo sydney

• Reply Concrete Catwalk // Fields of Sunshine | Style & Pepper May 21, 2014 at 10:37 am

[…] successful outside-the-city escape has me majorly looking forward to a few other upcoming adventures, especially now that the weather […]

• Reply Healthy Eating // Triple-Apple Salad | Style & Pepper October 30, 2014 at 7:00 am

[…] Apple picking in Northern NJ last Fall!  […]