Event // Phoenix Fashion Week

September 24, 2013

oleander

I love taking trips to Arizona for fun visits whenever I can, but next week I’m heading to my home-state for a few exciting fashion events and some very important Pepperologie prep!

On Tuesday (Oct 1st), I’ll be walking in the Fashionably Pink runway show that kicks off Phoenix Fashion Week, wearing a gorgeous design from d.p.c. by Dora Yim.

Later in the week I’m looking forward to teaching one of the seminar series for the upcoming designers where we’ll be talking all about The Business of Blogging(Find the full schedule and buy your tickets, here!)

Fashionably-Pink-2013

Would love to meet you if you’re in the area, so let me know if you’ll be at any of the events next week, and grab your tickets for the runway shows while they’re still available!

• Reply FripperyVintage September 24, 2013 at 9:47 am

Didn’t realize Phoenix had a fashion week, sounds like so much fun.

• Reply Catherine Gochoco September 25, 2013 at 12:29 am

Jessie!!

So excited to have you in my home town! Brian Hill recommended your blog to me over the summer and it is now a daily must read! Love your posts, I can’t wait to see you in the show and in your class next week!

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 26, 2013 at 8:51 am

Oh, how fun!!! So glad you stopped by, and looking forward to a big hug in PHX! :) XOXO

• Reply Jordan McBride September 27, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Safe travels, Jessie! Shoot me an email if you want to meet over lattes. :)

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 30, 2013 at 8:54 am

Thanks, darling! I’ll definitely let you know if I can sneak away for a coffee, and if not this week, then definitely when I’m back for Pepperologie at the end of the month! XO

• Reply Dani Rose September 29, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Now I wanna do SRO for the fashion show! I wanna go to the events so badly.

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 30, 2013 at 8:58 am

You should totally try and go, Dani!!! Would love to see you there. :)