Concrete Catwalk // Vintage Skirt Set

September 16, 2013

IMG_5320

Yup, I TOLD you it was wild, didn’t I?

I’ve been seeing and loving matching skirt sets around for the past several months or so, and when I saw this little duo hanging on the racks of a Savers in Austin, TX, I just KNEW that it had to come home with me.

Obviously each piece can be worn separately, but I think they make a pretty stunning statement together, no?  (Especially with those bright white heels that I nabbed a few months ago!)

See the rest of the look after the jump, and stay tuned tomorrow for a RIDICULOUSLY exciting announcement about something that I can hardly wait to share!  (Hint: It involves a trip to NYC and a MASSIVE shopping spree…)

IMG_5269

Top to Bottom // Earrings – Bauble Bar, Skirt set – Vintage (thrifted), Necklace – J. Crew, Bracelets – Bauble Bar, Clutch – c/o Me Char, Heels – Jeffrey Campbell

IMG_5303

IMG_5297

IMG_5309

IMG_5247

IMG_5356

IMG_5373

IMG_5319

• Reply nicole s. September 16, 2013 at 10:14 am

could you be any prettier? the colors in this set are perfect for your complexion. so jealous that you found this in austin before i did!

xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 21, 2013 at 10:50 am

Oh my goodness, you are too sweet! I felt VERY lucky to be the first one to stumble across it! :)

• Reply FripperyVintage September 16, 2013 at 11:34 am

That is a crazy print but you totally make it work!

• Reply Christine September 16, 2013 at 2:03 pm

I WANT TO STEAL ALL OF THIS GOODNESS. : ) (No seriously)

• Reply Alecia September 16, 2013 at 5:34 pm

so freakin’ cute Jessie :)

xx alecia

• Reply Renate September 17, 2013 at 6:13 am

I love absolutely everything about this! Your gorgeous hair, the plum lip, the outfit (that color is stunning), the styling, the shoes, the fit of the suit, it’s just really cute and very stylish :)

I’m a new follower, by the way, just to say hi!

Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 21, 2013 at 10:51 am

Thanks for saying hello, AND for your VERY-kind comment!!! Can’t wait to check out your site, and don’t be a stranger! XO

• Reply Staci September 19, 2013 at 11:03 am

Pretty much obsessed with this entire look!

xx