Concrete Catwalk // Last Wear of Long Hair

September 19, 2013

IMG_5440

Have you ever seen anyone’s hair grow so quickly?! ;)

If you’ve already seen yesterday morning’s post – My long hair here my be a bit confusing (I chopped off over a foot just a few hours after these photos were taken), but still wanted to share the outfit even thought it’s a little bit out of order… That okay with you?

For my final wear of these wavy locks, I decided to rock my second-favorite vintage skirt (first favorite is definitely this one), and a little backless blue tank that is (SHHHH – don’t tell) actually a lingerie top!  Keep reading for the rest of the look, and I can’t wait to hear what you think!

Ps. – To see the last time I wore this skirt, check out this post from two years ago… I remember this day so well because it’s when I met these two ladies for the first time, and it was also the day that Mr. Pepper called me from Kansas City to tell me that he was coming to NYC for a job interview!  Oh, how much has happened since then!!!

IMG_5479

Top to Bottom // Tank (similar) – Urban Outfitters, Necklace – c/o OK1984, Plaid midi-skirt (similar) – Vintage (thrifted), Bangles – Vintage (various), Handbag – c/o Brahmin, Sunnies – c/o BCBG Maxazria, Heels (similar) – ASOS

IMG_5423

IMG_5438

IMG_5450

IMG_5469

IMG_5448

IMG_5430      IMG_5467

(I’m obsessed with these modern cat-eye sunglasses… Can’t stop wearing them!)

IMG_5493

• Reply Rachelle September 19, 2013 at 8:09 am

I love your outfit the skirt is so pretty and love the color combo.

• Reply FripperyVintage September 19, 2013 at 9:27 am

Love that skirt. It’s fun when clothes hold so many memories.

• Reply Berty Morales September 19, 2013 at 12:21 pm

This is a great top, and also in love with that skirt. You look amazing and I love, love this entire look.

• Reply Rose September 19, 2013 at 3:34 pm

That skirt is adorable-and I’m going to miss your long hair, but I can’t wait to see your new cut in person!!!

• Reply April September 19, 2013 at 8:31 pm

So pretty! I’m loving all these colors together!! Can’t wait to see that new cut in action! I hope it doesn’t make me want to cut my locks!

• Reply Alecia September 20, 2013 at 12:13 pm

adorable! Where are you finding all these vintage goodies? The vintage gods are not as good to me as they are to you my friend :)

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 21, 2013 at 11:03 am

Most of them have come from trips all around the US, but Kansas City has always been my favorite spot to find vintage treasures! :)

• Reply Sarah @ Tucker Up September 22, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I loveee that skirt, but can we talk about those shoes?! Perfection! I have short hair envy now…I wish I had the guts to chop my hair off. The Texas humidity makes it hard to tame the beast…

• Reply Concrete Catwalk // Short on the Sides | Style & Pepper March 12, 2014 at 7:01 am

[…] Reason #43672 why I love the way Ms. Rubi cuts my hair: It finally seems to air-dry into something other than a fluffy mess! […]