Concrete Catwalk // I Love Olive

September 12, 2013

DSC_6065

Just a few quick snaps of two different olive-colored outfits from during NYFW last week: Be sure to click through and scroll to the bottom for the bonus look…

(VINTAGE JUMPSUIT ALERT!)

P.S. – Check out my S&P-TV video to learn how to tie a scarf as a turban and try the look for yourself!

DSC_6053

DSC_6056

DSC_6062

Top to Bottom: Turban – vintage scarf, Sunnies – Banana Republic, Necklace – c/o Sorrelli, Dress – MaxStudio via Marshalls, Belt – Oscar de la Renta via The Outnet, Handbag – Vintage (thrifted), Fringe heels – L.A.M.B.

7-20130905-1-20130905-0042

DSC_6069

18-55a4285-jessie-artigue

And as promised… Consider yourself jumpsuit-ed.

(For an oldie-but-goodie, see the last time I wore this sassy little number, here!)

slide_314644_2883657_free

Top to Bottom: Sunnies – c/o BCBG Max Azria, Necklace – c/o Sorrelli, Jumpsuit & Belt – Vintage (thrifted), Bralette – Nordstrom, Handbag – kate spade ny, Studded heels – c/o Schutz Shoes

*Photos via Huffington Post, Refinery 29 & Daniel Saynt

• Reply Lexi @ Glitter, Inc. September 12, 2013 at 9:49 am

Well don’t you look beautiful! Loving the olive on you, and those studded Schutz sandals. And it was SO nice finally meeting you at the RewardStyle party over the weekend!

• Reply FripperyVintage September 12, 2013 at 10:02 am

You look adorable!

• Reply Alexandra September 12, 2013 at 11:38 am

Those L.A.M.B. shoes are everything. Clicked the link & they’re sold out in my size, which is probably a good thing because I felt a big impulse purchase coming on ;) xo

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 12, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Ah – BUMMER for you, but great for your wallet! :)

• Reply Katie September 12, 2013 at 12:55 pm

I love the dress. Super flattering on you!

• Reply Naomi A September 12, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Olive is such a great color on you! Love those LAMB sandals. And I can NOT believe you haven’t worn the jumpsuit since 2011!! Shame!

xoxo

The Occasional Indulgence

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 21, 2013 at 10:48 am

Oh, girl – I wear it all the time! Just hasn’t been on the blog since then. :) So glad you like! XO

• Reply rosierosepetal September 12, 2013 at 11:47 pm

This olive color looks great with your hair color!

• Reply Yolennie September 13, 2013 at 7:53 am

Wow, olive is such an amazing color on you. When I wear olive, I think the color makes me look ill :( But anyways, amazing outfits as always

Yolennie

• Reply Style Council at NYFW | Crossroads Trading Co. September 13, 2013 at 12:27 pm

[…] credits: Snakes Nest, B. Jones Style, Flashes of Style, Style & Pepper, The Sartorialist, […]

• Reply driving test centre in east ham December 14, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Hey there! I’ve been following your web site for a while now and finally got
    the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from
    Dallas Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!