Concrete Catwalk // Vivid Velvet

August 20, 2013

IMG_4139

Today’s photos are featuring my look for one of the weddings that we went to in California a few weeks ago… and if you’re curious about the giant goofy smile you see above, it’s most definitely because I love celebrating the love and marriages of dear friends with my own main man. (Either that, or the California sunshine had left me simply intoxicated that day!)

Speaking of my Sweet G – Check out his special little cameo, after the jump, and help me by wishing a very Happy Birthday to the one and only Mr. Pepper!

IMG_4172

IMG_4114

Top to Bottom: Earrings – c/o Paula Mendoza, Dress – Erdem via The Outnet, Clutch – c/o Me Char, Heels – Crossroads Trading Co. (similar), Bracelet – Bauble Bar, Bangles – Vintage

IMG_4142

IMG_4111

IMG_4053

IMG_4145

IMG_4124    IMG_4086      IMG_4042

IMG_4161

IMG_4032

IMG_4069

• Reply FripperyVintage August 20, 2013 at 10:32 am

That dress is gorgeous and your hair looks amazing. Beautiful photo of the two of you together suitable for framing!

• Reply Merritt August 20, 2013 at 1:57 pm

what a gorgeous color cobo! Red is ravishing on you lady! :)

The Style Scribe

• Reply Fallon of Sage & Sparkle August 20, 2013 at 9:47 pm

California does that to you… makes your smile from ear to ear! Great pics!

• Reply Alexandra Evjen August 20, 2013 at 11:27 pm

AMAZING! You look so beautiful!

• Reply Mattie August 21, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Love this look on you, Jess! The prints plus accessories are perfection. So fantastic meeting you at TxSC!

• Reply Sydney (create&sparkle) August 22, 2013 at 6:08 pm

youre hair looks great in these photos! xoxo

• Reply Aymara September 2, 2013 at 6:18 am

Love, love, love this!!!!

• Reply Erica September 19, 2013 at 3:10 am

How do you find such fabulous shoes and designer stuff at Crossroads?? Actually, I DID find a pair of fuschia, velvet platforms I’ve been wanting, as well as a few other awesome things. Portland’s Crossroads and Buffalo Exchange shops tend to be over-picked, but I hit the motherload this week! Anyway, just discovered your super fun website through Design Sponge, and I am impressed with your creativity in putting together outfits AND your home. Seriously, girl, you can get away with some combinations most others couldn’t! :) And I appreciate your openness about your faith. PS: You should post some videos of you second-hand and vintage shopping!

• Reply Street Sourced // Painterly Patterns | The Source of Inspiration December 5, 2013 at 3:00 am

[…] left to right top to bottom: TIBI Blog | Nordstrom Blog | Style & Pepper | Behance | Street […]