Concrete Catwalk // Paisley Palazzos

August 12, 2013

DSC_9773

Photos by Kim Pesch

Still savoring the sunshine in California this week (despite the overcast outfit photos), and I have a feeling this trip is going to make August end up being my favorite month of 2013.  I’ve gotten to see dozens of dear friends that are usually so far away, and I wouldn’t trade the warm hugs and long talks for all the treasures in the world.

Mr. Pepper finally joined me this past Friday, and we’ve just spent the weekend with both sets of parents playing board games and making our mamas giggle and wandering around the quaint little beach town that we stay in while we’re here.

As for my Southern-California-style, I’m opting for flowy separates and comfy materials, and these vintage wrap palazzos that I found in Austin at the beginning of the month are quickly becoming my perfect pair of pants.

Keep reading to see the the swirly, swishy goodness in action (the last shot is the best!), and I’ll keep my fingers crossed that your weeks are off to a fantastic start. :)

DSC_9736 DSC_9737 DSC_9756

DSC_9775 DSC_9760

DSC_9767

DSC_9782 DSC_9762   DSC_9768     DSC_9791

Top to Bottom // Gold aviators – Banana Republic, Silk t-shirt – Express, Necklace – c/o Moorea Seal, Pants – Ragalicious Vintage, Clutch – vintage (was Mama’s), Bracelets – Bauble Bar & vintage, Rings – Shel Couture (starfish) & vintage, Platforms – c/o Crossroads Trading Co.

• Reply FripperyVintage August 12, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Love those pants! Awesome.

• Reply The living costs is actually becoming greater significantly now 2 pro August 12, 2013 at 1:23 pm

[…] be how to destroy cellulite addition we have witnessed incidents that slipups have materialized these Piston work a task you obtain those looks after from real estate and there is n specific beauty […]

• Reply Adrienne August 12, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Totally digging those pants, Jessie – well, actually I’m obsessed with the whole ensemble!

• Reply Merl August 12, 2013 at 3:51 pm

WHY DID I NOT SEE YOU BUY THESE?!?!?! probably because I was too busy walking around the store with my bright pink dragon embroidered smoking jacket on. you look like a million bucks AND a family size bag of chips in those!

in other news, I miss you and I think you should stop in Chicago for at least a month on your way back east. Deal? deal.

• Reply Jessie Artigue August 13, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Hahaha – I snuck into the fitting room while you were refilling your wine glass. :) Ps. I’m TOTALLY taking you up on your offer (in my dreams)… Maybe we can line up a trip for the fall?!?! Miss you, Mamacita! XXOO

• Reply alela sirah August 13, 2013 at 6:25 am

Love the pants they are beautiful!

• Reply Look of the Week: Palazzo Pants | Crossroads Trading Co. August 19, 2013 at 3:49 pm

[…] kicking things off with Jessie of Style & Pepper, a member of our Style Council. The perfect blend of put together and totally relaxed, Jessie shows […]

• Reply android game cheat June 28, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Most of their games can bee played forr free in a limited (similar tto a emo
    version but with far less restrictions) version, while the full copies
    are available for a fee. ” Clench and two X-S Tech employees, Spinlok (Kevin Pollak) and Dr. If you’re counting, you know when the deck is cold, because it’s overloaded with smaller cards. You typically can receive notices when you need to upgrade them.