Concrete Catwalk // Beach Bum

August 28, 2013

IMG_4453

Currently working from my favorite cafe this morning, and while I really can’t complain, I’m seriously wishing that my bum was back on the warm sand instead of on a wicker seat inside…

Join me for a little mid-week dreaming of the beach, and check out the full post below!

PS. – See a little blast from the past and check out the last time I wore this little crochet top with white linen pants over two years ago!

PPS. – More S&P swimwear features here!

IMG_4294

Top to Bottom // Sunnies – Nordstrom, Bathing suit – Trina Turk via TJ Maxx, Top – Vintage (thrifted), Bangles – Vintage (various), Sandals – c/o Schutz Shoes

IMG_4605

IMG_4251

IMG_4291     IMG_4327

IMG_4559

IMG_4547

IMG_4472

IMG_4575

• Reply Corina Nika August 28, 2013 at 1:57 pm

You’re gorgeous!
    I love your hair soo much!! and your blog as well!! new fan over here!

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 4, 2013 at 8:39 am

Wow – Thanks, Corina! Happy you stopped by, and your sweet words mean so much!

• Reply Katie McC August 28, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Yay! I love beach posts too, and cuteee suit! I always feel right at home. I think a labor day beach trip is in order this weekend. =) Nothing is better than warm sand and sun.

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 4, 2013 at 8:40 am

I agree wholeheartedly! Did you get a chance to make a trip this past weekend?

• Reply Whitley Hamlin August 29, 2013 at 8:50 am

Jessie,

Love the picture from behind. Glad to see you are great, and I hope you had a wonderful summer!

Whitley

• Reply Jessie Artigue September 4, 2013 at 8:41 am

Thanks, Whitley! Likewise, and sending big hugs your way! XO

• Reply Sunday Sprinkles // Little Fall Indulgences | Style & Pepper October 13, 2013 at 8:43 am

[…] this tropical yet musky Coco Nuit candle from Wary Meyers will be helping me daydream about next beach-season.  (Can’t wait to try the other […]