Grab this print on Etsy!
Despite my best efforts to try and fit in as much relaxation as possible this weekend, we’ve actually been quite productive! Feels nice to buckle down and cross a bunch of things off of our to-do list every once in a while, and I know that it’s going to make the upcoming few weeks of travel feel a lot more manageable.
Speaking of productivity – My girl Meg came up with the idea to chat with some of her fellow bloggers / creative entrepreneurs to find out how they accomplish their best work, and she was kind enough to feature me in the column this month! See the full post here, and check out this week’s Sunday Sprinkles below for some extra tidbits that have been helping me #GSD lately. (That’s “Get Sh*t Done” in case you’re unfamiliar with the twitter hashtag!) :)
- Avoid feeling paralyzed by those overwhelming internal thought-explosions by doing a “brain-dump” exercise to get back on track.
- Loved this thoughtfully written post about managing energy vs finding the elusive work/life balance.
- This desktop organizer is a beyond brilliant way to get all of those random electronic files in shape!
- An amazing list of resources and tips for effectively managing your e-mail inbox. (This one is a must-bookmark, for SURE!)
- If you collaborate with any team members outside of your home or office, this handy file-sharing website is the way to go (and it’s free)!