Concrete Catwalk // Plain White Tee

July 30, 2013

IMG_3491

Since we’re doing lots of sharing this week, here’s a fun little fact about yours truly:  I’m 99.3% confident that, if forced, I could go the rest of my life wearing nothing but a perfect plain white t-shirt accompanied by whatever well-fitting bottoms are most seasonally appropriate, and piled high with scads of fabulous accessories.

Totally serious here.  I’ve thought about it at great length, and I honestly think that it’s one of the most versatile style items a girl can own, despite the bad rap they sometimes get for being too casual or a little on the frumpy side.  I loved wandering around Hoboken in these new simple basics from Old Navy this past weekend, and the get-up you see here just might have to become my new official uniform for the rest of the summer! (Am already thinking that the tee would be so darling with a structured blazer, silk trousers & these ankle booties that I’ve had my eye on for fall!)

Keep reading for the rest of the look (*goofball alert*), and stay tuned for later this week when I’ll be sharing a sassy bonus outfit using the same basic pieces, but styled up for an evening adventure!

This post has been kindly brought to you by Old Navy!
Check out Old Navy’s latest fashion lineup in store or online at oldnavy.com.

IMG_3447

Top to Bottom // Headwrap – c/o Lulu Frost, Tassel earrings – DIY, Perfect white t-shirt – c/o Old Navy, Sunnies – Buffalo Exchange, Khaki linen shorts – c/o Old Navy, Leopard tote – J. Crew, Bracelets – c/o OK1984, J. Crew & Bauble Bar, Lace-up heels – MM6 via Saks 5th Ave

IMG_3572

IMG_3450

IMG_3521

IMG_3481

IMG_3575

IMG_3532

IMG_3551

IMG_3485

IMG_3599

• Reply Staci July 30, 2013 at 8:48 am

I am totally with you. I could live in a white tee. I am obsessed with my Rag & Bone one :)
    xx
    Staci

• Reply Jen Pinkston July 30, 2013 at 9:32 am

You look adorable! Love your look! x

• Reply FripperyVintage July 30, 2013 at 10:12 am

With fun jewelry and good shoes you could totally rock a white tee everyday!

• Reply Stephanie fay July 30, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Love it. Totally agree with you on the teeshirt! Love plain white tees!

• Reply Tanya July 31, 2013 at 2:15 am

White tee my uniform too but I deviate slightly. Long sleeves rolled to 3-quarter!. Mix with fun accessories and lots of jewelry from my site and I can go anywhere! You look fab as always,

• Reply Alyssa//Runway Chef July 31, 2013 at 10:12 am

I love those earrings and the heels are killer! And I agree, every girl needs to have at least one white tee in their closet!

• Reply Jen Ramos July 31, 2013 at 3:28 pm

You can’t go wrong with a plain white tee!! Every girl should have a couple in her closet— so versatile and can instantly add that touch of ‘effortless chic’ to any outfit!! ( Can also even out those who like to over-accessorize :) )

>>>> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    >>>> MadeByGirl.com

• Reply sexe salope November 17, 2013 at 1:22 pm

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
    download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a
    few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.

Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks