Concrete Catwalk // White & Watercolor

June 10, 2013

I always say that my personal style is a “head-tilting mix of vintage and modern trends,” and this outfit definitely fell into that category.  If I had a dollar for every time a random person (old ladies, dudes on the subway, tiny children, etc) made a comment about these pants when I wore them the other day, I’d have enough to cover my frozen yogurt habit for the entire rest of the Summer!

(And let’s be honest, there’s no real limit to that.)

Not one to leave you without a tiny nugget of know-how, keep reading to see how I styled them up for a day of meetings in the city, and I’m simply dying to hear what you think!

Ps.  We’re leaving for vacation for tomorrow, and I can hardly sit still, I’m so excited…  Read about my wanderlust in yesterday’s post, and be sure to check out a few of my fave travel tips while you’re there!

Pps.  More crazy printed pants on S&P, and will someone please try and talk me out of (OR INTO) this pair?

Top to Bottom:
Sunnies – c/o C. Wonder
Earrings – Bauble Bar
Tank – H&M
Bralette – Target
Handbag – kate spade new york
Cuff & bangle – Bauble Bar
Pants – Vintage, thrifted
Heels – Balenciaga

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply Clara Artschwager June 10, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Loved this outfit! And loved seeing you :) Have the best time! xoxo

• Reply Berty Morales June 10, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Amazing outfit and so perfect for the weather and season. Adoring those pants. Beautiful print.

• Reply Lacey Schauwecker June 10, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Love the fact that you aren’t afraid to attract lots of public attention. Your fashion is walking art!

• Reply thefashionthing June 10, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Those pants are brilliant, and I think those heels make this outfit a total killer. Have fun on your vacation tomorrow!

• Reply Christina June 10, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Looooove these pants Jessie! Absolutely fabulous. I also like the MaxMara pair, but the ones you’re wearing in these pics are definitely a-mazing! Have fun on vaca!

• Reply Yolennie June 12, 2013 at 12:33 am

Love the flowy top and bottoms. This entire outfit makes you look super tall and slim! The pattern is simply perfect for summer!

• Reply @Glam__Slam June 13, 2013 at 3:39 am

You ROCKED those pants girl! What beautiful, bright and happy colors! I definitely couldn’t have pulled those pants off as well as you did! <3 it! :)

xo, Stephanie :)