Proud Mama moment, here… Miss Sadie Mae made her big debut in this month’s HGTV Magazine! We loved sharing about our favorite activities and local spots in the June issue (on newsstands now), and are even more excited that it’s the first of a two-part series, so stay tuned to the mag for the August feature!
In honor of our little angel, today’s Sunday Sprinkles are devoted to all things doggie-related, and you’ll have to let me know if you can think of any other great puppy resources in the comments below!
- It’s no secret that the team at Design Sponge loves animals, and this round-up of pets posing for past Sneak Peek features is an instant pick-me-up if you need a quick dose of cute!
- I only just discovered this blog a few months ago, and if you’re a devoted dog-mama like I am, you will LOVE the resources, recipes & fun features over on a site that is completely focused on our precious fur-babies.
- Sadie loves an eye-catching pattern just as much as her mom, and has been asking for this adorable black and white striped leash ever since “making it big.” (I told her she has to wait for Christmas.)
- You’ve heard of those monthly subscription services that send you a few fabulous things every four weeks? Well, now your pup can have their own Bark Box to look forward to, and you can feel good about 10% of the profits go towards local pet shelters.
- Our absolute favorite bouncy chew toys are by Zogoflex and have a lifetime guarantee for those of us with pups that can gnaw through ANYthing. We buy ours at Olive Green Dog, and love their huge selection of well-designed pet supplies that are both environmentally friendly and ethically made.