Oh, man – I need this weekend to be here SO badly, y’all. Not only have G and I been like ships passing in the night, but after a full week of being glued to my computer and leaving my hair in the same top knot for multiple days in a row (yikes), I’m ready to head outside for some sunshine and exploring with my main man and my Sadie-girl.
Just wanted to share a few fun links with you today, and I hope you have a gorgeous weekend!
- I know I told you I’d be traveling a bunch this month, but one of the spots I’m most excited about escaping to is my hometown of Scottsdale, AZ… I’ve got a few clients that I visit there on a regular basis (plus I can always use the extra family time), but am especially excited about being one of the speakers for the AZ Blogger Conference hosted by the Phoenix Style Collective on April 27th! If you’re a blogger in the area, I’d highly recommend that you consider attending – I just got a sneak peek at the schedule/details, and it’s going to be an amazing evening! (Plus, I’d love to meet you there!)
- The closer we get to bare-legs-weather, the paler my skin seems to look… Anyone else? I’m a pretty devoted SPF user (especially when I run – sock tans are my nemesis), but am looking forward to hopefully starting to bronze up just a bit with this new line of sunless self-tanner from Bare Minerals. Have any of you tried it yet? Do you have any others you’d recommend?
- Mama’s in the market for a new (used) bag… I’ve been saving my pennies for months in hopes that I’d be able to splurge on a pretty new handbag for the coming Spring/Summer, and it’s finally time to close in on the search! Looking for something in the tan family (thinking caramel-y, cognac, coffee w/ cream… UM, drinks anyone?!), and have regularly been stalking sites like LXR & Co., The Real Real and BBOS Private Sale to try and find a vintage designer piece that will fit seamlessly into my current wardrobe. Have you seen any fabulous options that I need to check out? (Daydreaming about this one in the meantime…)
- Spring Cleaning has had a whole new meaning for us this year… We’ve decided to stay in our current apartment for quite a bit longer, and realized that it might make sense to finally make the inside closer to how we want it to look. Love drawing inspiration from some of my favorite home design bloggers and pinning like crazy from Tobe, Justina, Anna Beth, Jenny and many more. Check out my pinboards, and follow me here!
- Looking for the perfect S&P intern… If you think you or someone you know would make a great addition to our spicy little site, please check out the application here and feel free to pass it along. I’ll be accepting submissions through the end of next week (April 12th), and am already very impressed with the caliber of resumes/portfolios I’ve seen! Going to be a tough choice, but I’m SO looking forward to growing the team and having some extra help.