Concrete Catwalk // Home

April 29, 2013

Last few hours here in Arizona before heading back to the East Coast, and these kinds of days always have me feeling a little muddled about where I technically call home.

Since I have no definitive answer to give, I’m just going to share these photos with you from last week.  Wearing an AZ Home. T in Union Square Park, with vintage boots from California, a blazer thrifted in NYC, and carrying a custom clutch made in Kansas City (using the fabric from this dress!) seems like a combo that just makes sense.

Keep reading for the full look, and I’d love to have you tell me where you call home in the comments!

Top to Bottom:
Scarf – Vintage, was Mama’s
Sunnies – House of Harlow, TheOutnet.com
Earrings – c/o Sorrelli
T-shirt – c/o Home. T
Blazer – Vintage, thrifted
Rings – Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market
Jeans – BDG, Urban Outfitters
Clutch – c/o Maddy Nash, Custom made with fabric from this vintage dress
Handbag – Vintage, Antique store in AZ
Boots – Vintage, Crossroads Trading Co.

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply Brittany LeSueur April 29, 2013 at 4:50 pm

I am dying over that tee! I need one! It was such a pleasure meeting you at the conference! We were so lucky to have you speak!! I am a new follower and love your blog! I am really excited to go through all of your healthy living posts since it is something I am so passionate about. i especially loved your post on your favorite cook books. My amazon wish list just got much bigger! So excited to read more. You are just as amazing as everybody says and SUCH a sweetheart !! xoxo

• Reply Rachelle April 29, 2013 at 5:04 pm

What a great outfit, I’m loving this mustard clutch so cute. And love the headband.

xo

• Reply Dani Rose April 29, 2013 at 5:06 pm

I more than need that tee. I wanted one especially badly when I was living in New York and was missing having a piece of home. I love how you express your style in this look; it’s perfect.

Dani Rose
    sincerelydanirose.blogspot.com

• Reply Katie April 29, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Loving this look!! I need a California tee like this =)

xo,
    Katie
    hellolittlebean.com

• Reply Naomi April 29, 2013 at 7:58 pm

You look incredible! I love that your whole outfit shows what you’ve traveled to. The scarf is probably my favorite part of it all!

The Occasional Indulgence

• Reply Jen of MadeByGirl April 29, 2013 at 8:49 pm

You look gorgeous…love your style!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

• Reply Megan O'Connor Mershon April 30, 2013 at 11:42 am

Look fantastic in vintage from head to toe! XO Megan http://www.step-brightly.com

• Reply heather April 30, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I love that you are wearing your mom’s scarf. What a fantasty land our mothers’ closets were when we were young.

• Reply The Pocket Stylist April 30, 2013 at 9:11 pm

you look adorable that scarf is to cute. Loving this look from head to toe it’s style perfections.

• Reply Yolennie May 1, 2013 at 2:15 am

This is such a cute preppy look! Reminds me of something Alexa Chung would wear ;)

Yolennie

• Reply Elle-Living in Color May 2, 2013 at 5:54 am

Hi Jessie!

Loving your Arizona tee! My home is Los Angeles originally, so I’d have to rock the CA tee, but since AZ is my new home, maybe I could get both ;) I was such a pleasure meeting you at the blogger conference last week, and I look forward to Pepperologie coming out to Phoenix this fall! Take care!

xo, Elle