Pretending like there’s not a ginormous late-Winter storm barreling towards us right now, and focusing on these peachy oranges and pink hues that remind me of warmer seasons, the perfect woven wedges, my favorite new coral blush (obSESSED!) and my impending trip to the Arizona desert in a few weeks.
Just a few other fun things to be looking forward to around these parts:
- S&P is in the process of getting a facelift! I’ve had a redesign in the works for quite sometime, and cannot wait to finally announce the launch of the shiny new site!
- New Pepperologie dates to be announced later this month! Check out the recap of our past event, and be sure to sign up for the mailing list if you’d like to keep up with future locations and times.
- I have a few exciting partnerships in the works, and love being able to contribute to other fashion/beauty/lifestyle sites when possible… It’s too early to make any official announcements, but it’s going to be a busy 2013, and I’m looking forward to growing and challenging myself as best as I can.
- A few new features may be popping up here on the blog, and as always, I love having your honest opinion, so please keep it coming and always feel free to reach out to me if you have questions, ideas or feedback.
- The Style & Pepper family will hopefully be growing again soon (Not too fast – No babies on the way…)! I already have a fabulous assistant, Sarah, but we’re looking forward to finding the perfect intern to add to our team during the 2013 Summer months. If you’re interested in the position (or know someone who might be great!) stay tuned here for an official posting and more information on how to apply coming very soon.