I know, I know – Two posts in one day? I couldn’t help it! There are just so many HUGE sales around the web this week, and I couldn’t resist posting about all of the gorgeous black and white goodies over at Reiss right now.
I nabbed a pair of the striped flats you see above (and a few other goodies, including this luxe fawn-colored leather moto jacket), and I guess I just couldn’t help myself from getting swept up by all of the graphic goodness.
Other notable online-shopping sale happening today:
- J. Crew is offering an additional 40% off all sale items (in store OR online) with code “GET40“!
- Madewell is offering an additional 40% off all sale items plus free shipping on everything with code “LOVE 40“!
- Gap is offering an additional 30% off their site with code “GAPTREAT” (through the end of today, the 24th)!
- Last Call Neiman Marcus is offering 30%-50% off tons of their most popular categories through January 28th!
- LXR & Co. is one of my favorite sites to shop for pre-owned luxury handbags/accessories and they have SO many amazing items right now. It’s one of the only spots I know that carries a well-curated selection of vintage Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Hermes, & Chanel bags and jewelry for fractions of their original prices!!!
- Anthropologie is offering up to 70% off, and ohmahgoodness, I want everything (this maxidress is stunning, and HEY I have this sequined sleeve blazer)!
- TheOutnet.com just got a brand new shipment of designer pieces, and I’m especially loving the dresses and tops by Temperley London!
- ModCloth is helping us fight cabin fever by offering a whopping 70% off dozens and dozens of their quirky clothing & accessories.