In Pictures // Movement in 2012

January 20, 2013
I had so much fun looking through old S&P posts to find favorites outfits for last weekend’s post, that I thought it might also be fun to do a round up of “movement moments” from the past year as well.  By looking at these photos, you could probably guess that I have a hard time sitting (or standing!) still, and I’ve had quite a bit of fun entertaining myself by switching it up in front of the camera every once in a while.

See below for the rest of the photos, and a little call-to-action that I’d LOVE to have a little help with, if you’re up for it!  (This is your chance to have a say in what you’ll see on Style & Pepper in 2013!)

Looking back, I’ve realized that these more ‘unique’ outfit poses have given us a chance to hopefully keep things interesting for you (I know they certainly entertain the photographer!), and looking forward, I’d love to know more about what you’d like to see here on S&P in the coming year.  Would you be so kind as to answer the following question in the comments below?
My favorite posts/topics on S&P are _____,
but I’d love to see more ____ and less ____.
Pretty simple, no?  Feel free to answer anonymously if you’d like, and please be honest!!!

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply Pili's style January 20, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Love these pics,that looks like a fun!

• Reply Jet Shanahan January 20, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Wow. These are fantastic. You bring so much life to your photos! I just end up looking like a bit of a weirdo unless I’m pulling a perfect model-esque pose!

• Reply Jessica H. White January 20, 2013 at 7:29 pm

this are fantastic collections!

• Reply carolinamenucci January 20, 2013 at 8:03 pm

haha i love these! you definitely beat all the blogger who take themselves wayyy to seriously hah

• Reply NadineisthatU January 20, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I like your current mix, hopefully you are only doing what you are up for, when you are up for it. Well, maybe more getting on things that move, or looking at things that move, too. But don’t try too hard. These are difficult things to arrange, and your photographer can’t be on with you. So, scratch that. Just tell about your arrival, after you’ve already been are back.

• Reply kate January 21, 2013 at 7:14 am

My favorite posts/topics on S&P are fashion-related,
    but I’d love to see more beauty tips and less fitness-related stuff.

Thanks!

• Reply KShonk Designs January 21, 2013 at 1:39 pm

You are such a cutie pie! (and have amazing balance;) Love the pics!

• Reply kimberlyloc January 21, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Fun post, Jessie! I definitely love your “movement” photos — too cute.

As for your call for opinions: My favorite posts/topics on S&P are your fashion/outfit posts, but I’d love to see more vintage shopping tips and fashion videos and less fitness/food/beauty posts.

• Reply Isa January 21, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Love the early one of your skirt swooshing up! But in generally I just wish I had your incredible poise to strike those poses and not fall over! (I try sometimes but it doesn’t always go that well.)