In Pictures // Favorites from 2012

January 13, 2013

Well I wasn’t really planning to do any type of 2012 recap post here on S&P, but after some reflection during a planning session for the coming months, I realized this past year has been pretty dang fun!

See below for a sampling of my favorite looks, and a chance to look WAY back at a few of S&P’s round-ups from years past…

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7
8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23

Looking back through my old posts made me realize how many of my life events happen to be chronicled by remembering the outfits I wore… I know it may seem silly, but I could tell you exactly where I was going, what I was doing, and who I was seeing on nearly every single one of my posts!  (Without reading the notations.)

Next weekend, I’ll be sharing another walk down memory lane, along with some plans for moving forward in the coming year (can’t wait to hear your thoughts!), and in the meantime, I’m excited to hear which look from above is your favorite!

P.S.  Want to see a REAL blast from the past?  Check out these older posts looking back at 2011 and 2010!  OMG.

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply Lexie January 13, 2013 at 2:21 pm

You are so Carrie Bradshaw it kills me. Number 3 in particular reminds me of her newspaper dress.

• Reply Krizia January 13, 2013 at 2:32 pm

#7 is still one of my favorite looks of yours of all time. This shows me just how much I need to up my style game, but it’s been so much harder to have fun with my wardrobe since I got pregnant.

• Reply April Giannosa January 13, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Such FUN looks! Your style is so amazing…I love how you aren’t afraid to take risks!

April
    Knocked Up Fabulous

• Reply Myfanwy Hood January 13, 2013 at 11:58 pm

I love most of your outfits but my favourite is probably number 21 :)

• Reply Pili's style January 14, 2013 at 1:01 am

love that one in a swimsuit!

• Reply Sara B January 14, 2013 at 7:06 am

You are seriously the prettiest. Love these and love you!!!

• Reply Laura @ Chaotic Domestic January 14, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I always love the “best of” outfit posts for the year! So fun to see favorites and maybe even some ones I’ve missed. I think my favorite casual outfit is 22 and for dressy outfits, I love 12 – the Grecian style is fantastic on you!

• Reply Becky Nally January 14, 2013 at 5:22 pm

I love your quirky style sense! I’d have to say I love look #1 and can I please have your hair in #10? Thanks :)

Becky

• Reply the Queen City Style January 14, 2013 at 7:16 pm

How am I supposed to pick!! 1,4,7, 10, 12, 15, 18, 23… I like a few of them :) Way to go on all your many successes Jessie!!
    Whitley