- one // Bringing new meaning to feeling “at one with nature”, this artwork by Jon Duenas has me daydreaming about warmer temps and more time spent soaking up the sun outside. (via Design Sponge)
- two // Love salsa as much as I do? (Doubt it.) Nonetheless, this growing kit would be the perfect gift for the spice-lover in your your life, or a tasty new hobby to take on yourself!
- three // So not over the patterned denim trend over here and this floral pair is too cute for words. Reminds me a bit of this Shop Her Style post from a few weeks back!
- four: // I’m a huge fan of terrariums and the unexpected tiny details of these beauties are reinforcing my love for all things tiny. (via Emmadime)
- five // Missing California more than normal these days, and seeing the photos from this drive through Joshua Tree National Park made me realize that it’s just time to plan another trip already. Palm Springs, anyone?
Alright, now your turn to share: Do you have the day off today? Any fun adventures planned that I should know about? ;)