Concrete Catwalk // Sequined Sass

January 7, 2013

Geometric jewelry, multiple animal prints, a cozy statement coat paired with a sequined topper, and a few bright pops of color.  Never a dull moment around here, my friends. :)

More photos and the full outfit details, after the jump!

Top to Bottom:
Hat – Urban Outfitters (similar)
House of Harlow sunnies – Via theOutnet.com
Spiked crystal earrings – c/o Stripes & Sequins
Necklace – Bauble Bar (similar)
Silk t-shirt – c/o Otte NY
Evergreen ring (on sale for $9!) – c/o House of Gemmes
Sweater coat – Vanessa Bruno, via theOutnet.com
Scarf – a gift from my Sara B (similar)
Paneled leather leggings – H&M (similar)
Handbag – kate spade new york (here is a similar shape in simple black)
Leopard Alvin flats (on sale!) – Sam Edelman

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply Laura @ Chaotic Domestic January 7, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Such a fun outfit! I love all the accessories.

• Reply Megan O'Connor Mershon January 7, 2013 at 3:41 pm

This sweater coat is maybe the greatest thing I have ever seen! Beautiful! You look fantastic. – Megan http://www.step-brightly.com

• Reply Consider Me Lovely January 7, 2013 at 3:45 pm

This outfit is so hippie meets glam, and I LOVE it!! You look amazing!

• Reply nicole gordon January 7, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Love all the texture and prints! A very well traveled look as if you’d picked them up on fun jaunt’s around the world. Vintage modern loveliness!

xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

• Reply Alyssa January 7, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I just love everything about this look, but that sequin hat is killer!

xo,

Alyssa

• Reply M. (Faded M Style) January 7, 2013 at 6:41 pm

That hat is fantastic! I love the rest of the look too! Awesome! xo
    Best, M.

• Reply Kimberly January 7, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Love the sequin beret, leopard shoes & that necklace!! Such a fun look :)

• Reply Cait Val January 7, 2013 at 9:43 pm

love that blanket coat & how you paired it with bright colors, leather, and sequins!

xo. c & v
    cake & valley

• Reply Naomi January 8, 2013 at 10:20 am

I’m in love with your jacket!

The Occasional Indulgence

• Reply NadineisthatU January 8, 2013 at 6:55 pm

You must keep that hat for the rest of your life. And, we have learned from Grandfather to use old leather purses to store things in, even if it is just tissue paper, which must also be included. Always you will have such a nook for those special containers. In his honor I made a bucket bag out of a red plastic coffee container for my sister’s gift, and used the turquoise with peace symbols Duck Tape to create the handle and the border. Get some of it, the duck tape, if you see it.

• Reply fashioningmylife January 13, 2013 at 8:20 pm