Concrete Catwalk // Bundled to the Brim

January 18, 2013

The weather here lately has been so all over the map (it’s supposed to be 47 degrees in NYC this weekend!), and even though I’m bundled up to the brim in these photos, I’m thinking it will all make sense next week when the high temp is barely expected to top freezing at 32.  Oof.

In any case, it will give me an excuse to bust out some of my heavy winter coats, and favorite winter accessories, as I gladly did for these photos taken when we headed out to a couple of NYE parties a few weeks ago (And just for fun, you can see the last time I wore the coat here!).

Check out the rest of the photos and the outfit details below, and if it’s chilly where you are, tell me how you’re staying stylishly-warm in the comments!

Top to Bottom:

Fur stole worn as a hat – Vintage, was my Meema’s (this faux burgundy option is so pretty)
Blue silk shirt dress (also worn here!) – SZEKI NYC
Sequined top – Vintage, thrifted (similar)
Fur coat (last worn here!) – Vintage, thrifted (love this faux fur shorter option)
Scarf – NYC street vendor (similar)
Black leather satchel – Vintage, thrifted (similar)
Stackable rings – Vintage & J. Crew (similar)
Sweater tights – Hue, Need Supply
Black platform boots – Theyskens’ Theory

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply The Healthy Apple January 18, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Love it!! You look so pretty!

• Reply Melody January 18, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I would have never guessed the hat is actually a stole! Very creative– I love it! I almost bought a vintage fur hat similar to this from a thrift store in Jersey City, looking at your photos I’m so upset I didn’t grab it! You look great!!

• Reply Brookelyn January 18, 2013 at 4:20 pm

These photos are stunning, Jessie! Love this mix of colors on you!

• Reply Laura @ Chaotic Domestic January 18, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Love the texture and color of the dress!

• Reply Becky Nally January 18, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Trying to stay warm up here in Rochester in legwarmers! Yes it was 57 last weekend and 16 today. Crazy! PS…love that dress! Beautiful color.

becky

• Reply Angela Marie January 18, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Gorgeous! EVerything is amazing, especially your boots. perfect! :)

Angela @ The Lovely Cup

• Reply Berty Morales January 18, 2013 at 10:52 pm

You look gorgeous and I am seriously in love with your outfit. Amazing!

• Reply Kimberly January 19, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Completely gorgeous – whatever that lipstick is, you should wear it all the time, because it looks amazing on you!