- A hot little chick wearing a glittery crown in her "hair". Love the expression on her face, and as silly as it sounds, this makes me want to start wearing my tiara out of the house again.
- Trying to decide if I could convince Mr. Pepper to let me cover our walls in this. Oh, how I wish I knew how long we'd be staying in our current apartment!
- The most adorable letterpressed coasters with gold flecks and a perfect "Cheerful" sentiment would make a great hostess gift to bring with you wherever you end up going for New Year's Eve.
- Shiny shades to shield your eyes from the sunshine! (Say that 5 times fast!) Could have used these in California last week, but they're en route to me now so at least I'll have them for the rest of the winter.
- Fingertips like to sparkle, too. Finally a full-coverage glitter polish in gold... this is my favorite metallic hue to brighten things up without looking brassy.
Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!