Shop Her Style // Loungewear & Loafers

December 7, 2012
Image via Vanessa Jackman
I can’t stop staring at this incredibly laid-back, yet super-gorgeous inspiration photo, and I think it’s because looking this chic while wearing what is basically loungewear, is pretty much my ultimate goal this weekend.
I’m constantly on the hunt for outfits that are the perfect balance of high style and essential comfort, and I think it’s fair to say that I’ll be taking my cues from this lovely lady on both fronts this winter.

Shop Her Style:
Sweater // Pants // Sunglasses // Bag // Shoes

Now your turn to tell me: What’s the CUTEST, most comfortable outfit you’ve worn recently.  I’m so sick of the jeans I’ve been living in for the past few weeks, and I need help finding a little more inspiration! :)

*Layout by Sarah Sherwood

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply hillarychristine December 7, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Next to comfy printed trousers like you’ve shown, my go-to comfortable look is a maxi-skirt or maxi-dress, layered with a chambray and sweater!

hillarychristine.wordpress.com

• Reply Jessie Artigue December 10, 2012 at 1:46 am

HUGE fan of the maxi-skirt for a comfy-chic look. Good call, Hillary! :)

• Reply Laura @ Chaotic Domestic December 7, 2012 at 4:20 pm

The most comfortable look I’ve worn recently was leggings with a long top and a cardi. Then boots. It was so cozy.

• Reply Jessie Artigue December 10, 2012 at 1:47 am

Practically LIVE in leggings and boots if I’m just going to be kicking around the neighborhood. My go-to for road trips/plane rides, too!

• Reply Naomi at The Occasional Indulgence December 7, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Those pants look great! I too am so sick of jeans that I’ll wear a skirt with sweater tights.

• Reply Ashlei Mosley December 8, 2012 at 6:29 am

A maxi skirt or dress paired with a chunky sweater. I just love the love the flowy-ness of the dress paired with the coziness of the sweater. It’s the perfect pair.

I would totally rock this look as well, weekends were meant for comfy-chic outfits.

xx
    Ashlei

• Reply Erin December 9, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I love this look. The chunky knit is awesome!

-Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

• Reply Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl December 10, 2012 at 12:31 pm

What a great inspiration-post! I totally agree about being sick of jeans and needing a pants update! Recently, I’m totally obsessed with those cashmere sweatpants. I wear a pair from Club Monaco all the time (with flats and cozy sweaters or silk button downs for a sort of “I look like I’m in pajamas but not really” sort of look! LOL

xoxo