*Good Morning, Friends // It may seem a bit misplaced, but I just want to take a moment to address the horrible tragedy that happened in Connecticut yesterday. The sadness and confusion surrounding the whole ordeal is not lost on us, and G and I haven't been able to stop thinking about the Newtown community. I can hardly mention it without feeling sick to my stomach, but I wanted to at least say that we are continuously praying for all of the families and other folks who've been affected, and will continue to do so throughout the coming weeks of this holiday season.*
Now, for the post I had originally scheduled for this morning...
You may have noticed that I haven't been doing traditional gift-guides here on S&P, but today I AM sharing a few items that are appearing on my very own Christmas list this year. A range of different things that I've had my eye on throughout the past few weeks - some are just pipe dreams (ahem - Givenchy handbag?) and a few of the others I just may have to go ahead and splurge on for myself.
1. // Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily
2. // Malene Birger Tartaruga bracelet set
3. // Rose gold signet ring with diamonds
4. // Michele two-tone Serein watch
5. // Missoni wool tweed coat
6. // Metallic leather iPhone case
7. // Madewell Chimala denim straight leg jeans
8. // Keurig one-cup coffee maker
9. // Givenchy Tri-color Antigona
10. // Aniika Basketweave cushion cover
11. // Kate Spade Lip Crayons
12. // Black Peplum Knit Sweater
13. // Row Boat Salad Bowl
14. // Marquee arrow light
15. // Jeffrey Campbell France Booties
Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!