I don’t talk very much about body image here on the site, but it can play such an important role in how we feel about ourselves and the way we approach the world around us. I believe that the way we treat both our insides and outsides have a direct correlation with cultivating the confidence we need to achieve great things (Can I get an “Amen!”?), and that’s why I am so excited to include my own take on wellness in our upcoming 5-course study of style.
I’m very passionate about living a healthy lifestyle, and I try to do so by creating a balance of staying active and eating a nutritionally-focused diet. During the Health & Fitness portion of our Pepperologie workshop on December 1st, I’ll be sharing a rundown of tips and tricks that I’ve found to be successful along my own journey of health. I think that regardless of your own current goals, you’ll find a least a few nuggets of truth that will point you towards caring for yourself in the best way, and below is just a sneak peek at some of the things that we’ll be chatting about:
- Top Kitchen Swaps // Over the past few years, I’ve discovered many simple swaps that you can use to jam-pack your day-to-day cooking & food prep with the vitamins and nutrients your body needs most. I’m confident that by replacing just a few of your current ingredients with my stand-ins, you’ll be on your way to cooking in a healthy kitchen of your very own.
- Creating the Right Mental Cues // I’ll be sharing a handful of helpful mantras that are meant to inspire and challenge you to strive towards your best self. Collecting and reminding yourself of these encouraging words will give you the boost you need to take on the self-doubt that many encounter as they work towards their wellness goals.
- My 20-min Fat Burning Workout // A simple formula for a fool-proof routine… I’m going to share my fave HIIT sequence, comprised of moves you already know that you can complete anywhere and will have no excuse to skip.
- Bonus Recipes // In addition to the Top Kitchen Swaps, I’ll be sending our attendees home with some of my favorite low-calorie & nutrient-rich recipes that I’ve created. I will also be taking requests from a few of our ticket holders on turning some of their favorite seasonal dishes into healthier versions of the original classic.
- BluePrint Cleanse Tasting // We’re very fortunate to have a representative from BluePrint Cleanse who will be joining us for a special juice tasting session and I’m looking forward to sipping all on their yummy flavors and learning all about the nutritious options from their line of healthful juices.
I know that loving my body in this way keeps me mentally and emotionally healthy, boosts my self-esteem, and helps to keep me feeling physically great, and that’s why it was a priority for me to include it in our workshop content.
Whether you are hoping to lose weight, gain muscle strength, increase endurance or are simply trying to put healthier food in your mouth, you are not going to want to miss out on having this helpful guide for the upcoming holiday season, and hopefully it will inspire some long-term positive and practical habit changes for more than just the weeks and months that follow.
One last item of business // The Pepperologie giveaway winners have been drawn at random (we decided to pick two!), and will be contacting the winners via email very soon (needing to keep their information anonymous for privacy reasons).
Getting more and more excited as December 1st draws near… There are still a few openings left, so if you’re hoping to join us, be sure to nab your spot before the ticket sales end on November 26th (one week from today) and we’ll hope to see you there!