Concrete Catwalk // Breezy at the Beach

November 26, 2012

We had such an amazing time on our trip out west for the holiday week, but are excited to be back in Hoboken for the upcoming holidays.  Hard to believe that it’s been a whole year since we moved here, and am just blown away by how incredible the past 12 months have been!

Now that I’m back in the swing of things, it’s time to get the final details ready for Pepperologie this weekend… Today is the last day to purchase tickets for December 1st, so don’t miss out because we’d love to have you!

Because of a slight delay in posting, these photos were taken a week ago today, and I can’t believe how cold I was when I threw this light sweater on over my maxi-dress.  With snow in tomorrow’s forecast, something tells me I’ll be just a bit more bundled up for the remainder of the week!

Check out the rest of the look below, and stay tuned for a special round-up of Cyber Monday shopping deals later this morning…

Top to Bottom:
Sweater – c/o Otte (similar in lavender, teal & cream)
Necklace – Angel Court Jewelry (similar)
Backpack – c/o Lo & Sons
Dress (worn last here) – Vintage, thrifted (love the pattern on this one)
‘Morrison’ Booties – c/o Matt Bernson

Do you receive the S&P newsletter?
Be sure to stay in the know by signing up for the Spicy Scoop!

• Reply Laura @ Chaotic Domestic November 26, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Great look. I love the sweater; it looks so cozy! The printed skirt is a lot of fun too – great colors. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

• Reply Kimberly November 26, 2012 at 2:35 pm

This sweater is like the perfect chunky knit – love the idea of pairing it with a fun printed skirt like this!

• Reply Rachelle November 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm

cute cable sweater.
    xo
    Rachelle

• Reply NadineisthatU November 26, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I have always said that looking comfortable, and able to move freely and safely, is the most attractive style.

• Reply Kastles November 28, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Those boots are so cute! I also love the colours in that skirt! Yeah we have tons of snow here, it is so weird to see green grass in your photos, haha :)
    <3 Kastles

• Reply Anonymous December 3, 2012 at 11:04 am

hello , u look amazing plzz teach me how can i color my hair like u plzz what u use for dye??

im waiting my twitter @ombre_coco
    plzzz help me

• Reply Jessie Artigue December 21, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Hi, Anon… I haven’t dyed my hair in almost 3 years. Sorry to not have a more helpful answer!