Today’s edition of Sunday Sprinkles was inspired by Fall’s most popular produce: The Pumpkin! Whether it’s the punchy color, the nutritional benefits or added festive decor, it’s everywhere you look lately, and I’m jumping on board!
1. // Spotted the brighter than bright orange “Benni” from Modern Vice on my friend Natalie this week, and think they’d look pretty cool with a flowy floral dress, fitted leather jacket, and a floppy fedora to top off the look.
2. // I have an entire Pinterest board devoted to the shade of my favorite squash! I love that most of the looks I’ve collected there show that you can wear it with almost any color as an unexpected neutral.
3. // Excited to share the recipe for turning a favorite fall treat into a delicious and healthy energy boosting snack in the next edition of my newsletter, The Spicy Scoop! Be sure to sign up so you won’t miss out…
4. // I snatched up a deeply-discounted sienna-colored Vince sweater here a few weeks ago (one of my fave places to shop for designer duds!), and have a feeling it’s going to be a major staple of mine this season. Can’t find it online anymore, but this version is just as cute and much less expensive!
5. // If you’re simply not a fan of fall’s unofficial hue, this pretty Pumpkin Candle DIY might be just the trick to get you in the spirit. Love that it uses styrofoam forms instead of real pumpkins, so you won’t have to worry about a rotting mess by the end of the season.
Carved, cooked or the color worn, I’d love to know how you’ve worked it into your life lately, so be sure to share any fun ideas in the comments, and I’ll post the favorites on our FB page throughout the week!