Never used to be much of a “purple girl”, but have found myself more and more drawn to it’s varying shades recently. Take a peek at the links in today’s regal round-up of Sunday Sprinkles, and after you see the little collection I’ve created, you just might find yourself loving lavender just as much.
- What a clever and gorgeous way to add interest and color to an otherwise simple and classic space. An oversized graphic in pretty colors applied to the ceiling? Makes me want to head straight to the printer…
- I cannot get enough of the dark purple lipstick that every one is going gaga over these days, and have been switching back and forth between a few favorite options, yet usually settle with my absolute go-to in a bright berry color, called Moxie.
- Always looking for fresh, easy cocktails that pack a big punch, I knew when I saw this Blueberry Lavender Spritzer, it would immediately be added to our must-mix list. Extra points for pouring purple!
- When I work from home and during chillier weather, I like to be cozy enough to sit comfortably at my desk, but chic enough for errands and running the dog outside… The answer? Sweater dresses! Just added this one to my wishlist, and love the deep shades and bold blocks of color.
- When I spotted this editorial from Vogue China on one of my favorite blogs this week, I literally could not look away. The layers of rich fabrics and saturated tones are so ridiculously beautiful and make me want to go put on every single violet and velvet thing that I own.
I know there are a handful of deep colors that are taking center stage this fall (oxblood! hunter green! navy!), but do you have a favorite that you’re looking forward to swathing yourself in for this season? Share what’s on your style radar in the comments section, and I’ll look forward to reading your responses!