We’ve got some fun upcoming opportunities that involve us inviting new friends into our home (both online and in real life!), and that has Mr. Pepper and I working hard to finish up a few last minute projects that we’ve been meaning to tackle over the summer. Combined with the fact that we’ve decided to stick around after our lease is up in November, and it feels good to hunker down and start making our nest nice and cozy for the upcoming fall and winter. Since I’ve been thinking a lot about our home’s decor lately, today’s Sunday Sprinkles are all fun ways to spice up your space…
- Elephant Ceramics is adding new items to their shop today! Have been dying to scoop up one of Michelle’s gorgeous pieces, and can’t wait to see what she posts to the site.
- Stumbled across this cool new online store this week, and think that this dishtowel would work perfectly amidst our mostly black/white/red kitchen decor.
- Noticed when I was standing at the sink the other day that I really to come up with system for storing our fresh citrus than just stacking it up on the counter next to the knife block. This gorgeous tortoise-patterned pretty would be the perfect fruit bowl, and proves that the iconic eyewear material works for more than just a chic pair of sunnies.
- I love using things with a past life to help make our space feel homey and lived-in. This vintage black globe would look so cool on top of the bookshelf in our bedroom, and it would be super fun to put tiny dots on every place we’ve been.
- We popped into West Elm last weekend to pick up our new coffee tables (on sale now!), and I ended up falling in love with these mercury pendant lights while we were there. The photo doesn’t do it justice, and the shimmery metallic finish would make them look like beautiful pieces of jewelry for your favorite room!
Have you seen any other lovely home features around the web this week? Anyone else feel a bittersweet mix of sadness saying goodbye to summer, but excited to hibernate at the same time?