1. // One of the most beautiful editorial shoots I've seen recently - these shots incorporate a few of my favorite things: Red lips, cropped blonde hair & quirky sunnies. Toss in the turtleneck that will be all over the place as soon as the temperatures drop, and you've got yourself some pretty gorgeous eye candy.
2. // After what feels like years, I'm STILL on the hunt for the perfect boyfriend jeans. I've heard that Zara has a good pair, but after transitioning my wardrobe via this post, I'm really trying to find some that fall more in line with my revised shopping values.
3. // Don't put away your spring and summer florals just yet... I loved this how-to round up of how to mix and match them like a pro, and think that it'll be a great way to transition into the cooler temps by adding the perfectly quirky bit of interest to your look.
4. // A few weeks ago, I wrote a piece for another site about rich burgundy & merlot colors for fall, and if you like the sneak peek above, be sure to check it out to see my interpretation and a few tips on how to wear it.
5. // Printed trousers! And in a moody crimson & black pattern, nonetheless. The pair you can see in the snippet above has my heart a-flutter, and I'm already trying to find a version that I can work into my own wardrobe. (Maybe these?)
The list could go on and on, but I'll stop there... What fall trends are you excited to try?
*Layout design by Sarah Sherwood