In honor of the fun project that I'm going to be a part of in Northern California this week (more on this to come, promise!), today's Sunday Sprinkles are all about one of my favorite things: Cooking! Take a peek at some of my latest inspiration from around the web, and feel free to share your own sprinkles in the comments...
1. // Summer rolls are my favorite appetizer at almost any Thai restaurant, and this simple how-to has me super excited to make them at home once we're back from our trip!
2. // I love coming up with unconventional ways to use certain foods, and even though zucchini bread is not really a ground-breaking idea, these banana zucchini muffins look like the perfect way to use up the extra green goodness in our freezer from last week's trip to the farmer's market.
3. // This Eating Seasonally print from Concrete Lace would be a wonderful housewarming (kitchen-warming?) gift for someone making their new space a cozy home, and it doubles as a handy reminder of the best things to buy during different times of the year. (via Design Crush)
4. // Holy moly... When I saw the photo of this raspberry malbec sorbet, it made my mouthwater instantly, and I walked straight to the kitchen to whip up a batch of my own variation based on what I had laying around. (No joke. It's in the freezer as I type... will share shortly.)
5. // The Sprouted Kitchen cookbook is out, and I honestly can't wait to get my hands on a copy... Check out the adorable promo video that Sara & Hugh made to feature the book, and fall even more in love with the husband + wife duo behind one of my favorite foodie sites.
*Layout design by Sarah Sherwood