As Seen On // My Hoboken for MIMI + MEG

August 17, 2012
How cute is that little angel of mine?!

After a somewhat hectic morning and a sweet hubby who decided to work from home, I decided to push today’s outfit post to tomorrow, and instead I’m just dropping in to give you a quick little Hello. :)

Hate to leave you hanging on a Friday afternoon, so if you’re looking for a fun read, click on over to MIMI + MEG to check out her latest My City post featuring yours truly, and the little Hudson River ‘hood we call home!

Have a great weekend, Friends!

• Reply Melody August 17, 2012 at 8:02 pm

aw I loved reading your interview! I’ve walked pasted Mackey Blue almost everyday on my walk to work and have never stopped in! They’re always close when I walk by, but I’ve always been so curious about what’s in there! I need to make my way over there soon.

PS. I’m the same way about washing my hair. hahaa.. glad to know I’m not alone

• Reply nancyfrancis August 17, 2012 at 8:57 pm

YOU ONLY WASH YOUR HAIR ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS!?? I thought I was a pro at once every three-four days. PLEASE pretty pretty pretty please, share your secret!

• Reply livefreeandfashionable August 17, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Beautiful outfit! Your dog is sooo cute!

• Reply Naomi at The Occasional Indulgence August 17, 2012 at 10:42 pm

I was so tickled when I saw you, I follow both you and Mimi+Meg :)

• Reply Kathleen Lisson August 18, 2012 at 10:40 am

Great article! I look forward to starting ‘Brand Thinking,’ it is now on my reading list.

• Reply The Merchant Project August 18, 2012 at 4:48 pm

this one is super adorbs with the pup! Love !

• Reply Sara B August 20, 2012 at 4:23 pm

LOVED that piece Jess!! It made me miss you so so much for some reason. And super sad we live so far away from each other :( love that I’ve been able to experience the adorable-ness that is Hoboken and hope that I can see you so, so soon. Love you and am proud of you as always!! xo

• Reply Anna (South Molton St Style) August 20, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Aww Jess you look gorgeous! And what a gorgeous pooch – I work for a pets website in the UK, can I email you about a feature I think you’d be interested in taking part in? xx

South Molton St Style

• Reply Timmy | hothotbags.com August 21, 2012 at 3:40 pm

This look is the one I like you most. You look so classy and mysterious. :)

• Reply Erin Reedy August 23, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I love a stylish girl with a big dog! No frou frou dogs here ;)