Concrete Catwalk // Stripes and a Smile

August 31, 2012

See what’s making me smile today, and find more photos along with outfit details below…

Heading back to NYC today after a whirlwind week on the West Coast, and am ready for a relaxing holiday weekend before the madness of New York Fashion Week begins next Tuesday!

I’m looking forward to at least 2 or 3 meals outdoors, definitely a couple of runs along the river and maybe a little closet purging to make way for the new fall goodies I’m bringing back with me from San Francisco.  Do you have any other ideas for some final summer fun to sneak in over the next couple of days?

P.S. If you’re ever interested in shopping my closet, be sure to download the Poshmark app on your iPhone and give my pre-loved items a second chance in a new home with your very own look! (Enter code HBSVO when you sign up to earn $5 just for joining!)

Top to Bottom:
Sunnies – Buffalo Exchange
Geode necklace – c/o Nina Nguyen
Chain link necklace – c/o Sorrelli
Tank – Vintage, thrifted
Valentina shoulder bag – c/o Botkier
Ring – c/o Sorrelli
Skirt – LOFT (this dress has a similar shape & color)
Heels – BCBG (similar)

• Reply Tinacious Me August 31, 2012 at 12:48 am

You have such a great collection of accessories! Love this look!
    GIVEAWAY!

• Reply Alissa Kelly August 31, 2012 at 1:13 am

STUNNING! I think this is now my favorite outfit (until your next one, I’m sure ;) I love the top and skirt together… it almost looks like 1. And those shoes! Anything animal print – and I’m drooling. LOVE it all!!! And you!

Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

• Reply ellen. August 31, 2012 at 1:17 am

Love the teal, love the leopard. Such a cute outfit!

• Reply Kimberly August 31, 2012 at 1:50 am

Look at those legs – you’re like a gazelle! Love the top knot and bright lips :)

• Reply Chioma August 31, 2012 at 1:53 am

You look gorgeous! Love the running shot in those leopard heels :)

Chioma

• Reply putri soe August 31, 2012 at 2:58 am

lovely! you just made my day with your outfit and poses!

———-
    Putri Soe

• Reply Anonymous August 31, 2012 at 4:36 am

Loving that lip color! what is it?

• Reply harga August 31, 2012 at 7:57 am

nice bag matching with clothes, how much is that bag?

• Reply lkmear August 31, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I love this whole outfit. It’s so fun!

• Reply Courtney Morabito August 31, 2012 at 3:03 pm

This look makes me smile! I just had some animal print heels handed down to me… I was a little stumped on where to work them in without looking like I was going clubbing; I love this sophisticated look with lots of fun details!

• Reply Sarah August 31, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Have a great weekend! Can’t wait to hear about your trip! x

• Reply @Glam__Slam September 1, 2012 at 6:58 am

You have such a great smile girl – it’s infectious! Great look here! With this fabulous leopard print trend we having going on in the fashion world right now, one thing I’ve definitely noticed is that it magically seems to go with EVERYTHING – no matter the color or print, it just works! That being said, those fabulous leopard print heels you have here go so great with your striped shirt! Love it girlie! :)

xoxo, Stephanie

• Reply Shelby Hamilton September 2, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Make sure you hit up the High Line in NYC! It’s so peaceful during the cooler hours (early morning or evening). Fashion week is going to be incredible. Have a blast!

• Reply No chic, Sherlock! September 3, 2012 at 11:36 am

love the outfit and I can see why it makes you smile. Stripes and leopard with a pop of red always make a winning combination..

• Reply smart casual dresses September 5, 2012 at 5:40 am

I’m definitely looking forward to the months ahead. Now it’s just time to round up a couple new things to get me fall ready! I’m definitely loving everything in this photos. The smart casual dresses and the leopard shoes as well, I Love^^. Hahah love your energy – and of course, amazing outfit! :) x